Hafjell – PL40
This time last year I was lucky enough to be in Hafjell riding the world cup track with 10 mates over a long weekend which was only made possible by the generosity of our friend, Piers Linney. As part of his 40th birthday celebrations he whisked us all away to paradise, hired us bikes to ride and rented the pimpest pad any of us had ever stayed in. Having our personal chef and life coach, Lars, on hand was one of many added bonuses.
I’ve previously written about our experience but one of the lads, Noel Hines, has just released his edit of the footage he took while we were there. Its a brilliant video but 19 minutes long, so if you’re time pressed check my personal highlights:
- 0:00 – The Intro
- 1:30 – Our faces on walking in to Lodgen
- 2:20 – The beauty of Hafjell
- 5:30 – First night excesses
- 6:50 – Rodders look of fear when faced with a angry 2 metre penis
- 18:10 – Piers managing to snap his boxxers
Thanks again Piers, it truly was the experience of a lifetime.